Visit Linkscout!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Why has this proven to be so successful?

Hi Every One ,

Don't take that the wrong way. I'm not calling you ordinary. (In fact that's my U.S.P./Unique Selling Proposition at MikeFilsaime.com)

On the contrary I know you are extra-ordinary by you choosing to be here at Instant Buzz and more importantly by choosing to read this note from me to you.

"When Successful Marketing Meets Ordinary People"

Have you ever seen someone who is super successful and you say to yourself, "I could never do what they do!"

I mean we all see the prodigy's who come up with sites and ideas that are to say the least non-duplicatable

My goal is to provide you with the tools and resources that ARE duplicatable and easy to follow and implement even for ordinary people.

AND tools and resources that work but don't require you to mortgage your house to participate in.

You may be asking yourself, "Are there tools like that?"

I mean, to find a tool and resource that is easy to follow, is duplicatable for the average person, that works, that doesn't break the bank to participate in is like a dream come true...

BUT is it possible?

I am happy to report to you that yes there is such a system available from my good friend Stone Evans!

And yes, I am one of his happy customers. I hope you become one too.

His system:

  • --> IS Duplicatable
  • --> IS Easy to follow (even for normal people & beginners)
  • --> IS Easy on the pocket book
  • --> AND IT WORKS!!!

In all my years online, I've seen lots of 'programs' come and go.

And I watched this one stand the test of time.

If you don't know him yet, *now* is the perfect time.

Take three minutes and visit this site right now.

It is time sensitive, and it could change everything.

http://www-PlugInProfitSites.com

Thanks,

Mike Filsaime
President and CEO - InstantBuzz.com


No comments: